No sweat - life inevitably gives us lemons. Help us make lemonade.
Join us for an afternoon of live-streamed educational sessions with experts originally scheduled to speak at HIMSS.
Save your spot for this half-day event on Thursday, March 12 beginning at 12pm ET - drop in and out of sessions as you like.
Watch for updates as we continue announcing our lineup of presenters including sessions with infectious disease specialists, practicing physicians, and more. Topics include:
- Privacy, security, and consumer adoption of voice in healthcare
- How virtual bedside assistants meet the needs of mobility-impaired and isolated patients
- Voice-powered patient support for pharma and life sciences
- Author chat: insights from experts behind the first-ever book on voice tech in healthcare
- Public health perspectives from the front lines
- Optimizing patient discovery and conversion via voice search
Orbita supports HIMSS’ decision to cancel its event and we respect how they’ve responded to a very fluid and challenging situation. Our thoughts and support go out to those impacted across the world as we closely monitor COVID-19. We extend gratitude to healthcare workers on the front lines, as well as public health leaders working to make well-informed decisions as this unfolds.
Despite this difficult situation, the team at Orbita remains passionate about our mission to transform lives through the power of voice and conversational AI in healthcare. To reinforce this mission and advance ongoing learning, Orbita is pleased to deliver this virtual education forum.